Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can Seniors Work at Home For Free?

By Kathy H

All of a sudden I found that it was about time for me to retire, but I really couldn't afford to. I needed to find a way to make some money at home for when I retired. I was like so many seniors that want to work at home, and when I started looking for something, everything I found you needed money to get started, or it turned out to be a complete scam.

So how can seniors work at home? The answer is Freebie Trading. Seniors can make money, and get free stuff too and not have to put out a lot of cash.

The method is very simple. You sign up on a freebie forum and find a mentor (On most of the forums everyone there will be willing to help you) then you do a couple of advertisers offers, the mentor you have chosen will guide you and give information to help you along the way, and when you have completed the required amount of offers your mentor will pay you. You will repeat this process for several other advertisers and get paid by your mentor.

Although you will be spending some money on the advertisers offers, I have found that I can use that to my advantage, by buying things, I can use for birthday presents for the grandchildren and for Christmas presents.

Oh yeah, by the way, those advertisers you bought offers from.... Well they will be giving you gifts to bring new referrals to them.

This is a legitimate way for seniors to make some of those extra dollars, and get gifts for friends and family at the same time. You can even earn yourself a few free gifts along the way. Because of Freebie Trading, I will be giving my hubby a new Wii for his birthday this year.

Learning Freebie trading is easy and takes no special skills, so everyone can do it.

How would you like to learn Freebie Trading by simply watching step-by-step Free videos? If so Click This Link to watch them now http://www.calistyle101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment